DIGITAL ART AND MIXED MEDIA ART BIO:
I began rubber stamping in 1992, scrapbooking in 2000, and ventured into mixed media art in 2000. My educational background and career were in Business and Industrial Management but I did have the opportunity to study Western European Art History in College.
As a Mixed Media Artist I have completed the following certified art programs:
* Claudine Hellmuth's Collage Discovery Workshop.
* Nancy Curry's Texture Effects for Rubber Stamping.
* Mary Kaye Seckler's Book Arts-Handmade Books and Bindings.
* Lisa Pavelka's Polymer Clay Workshop.
* Bernie Berlin's Artist Trading Card Workshop.
* Sharilyn Miller’s "Bead on a Wire” Jewelry Design and Creation Workshop.
My passion for Digital Art prompted me to begin learning on my own. That was followed by a lengthy and indepth Digital Art Program--“Stepping Stones Through Paint Shop Pro” (SSTPSP). I graduated from the program in 2009.
I would be pleased to have
you view my blog at: